Your Lawrenceville Family Dentist
Every year the American Dental Association, various dental benefit companies, and even the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention conduct surveys to determine why patients choose to forego preventive dental care. While you may think there would be numerous reasons, patients traditionally give one of three answers: time, cost, and comfort. At Transforming Smiles, Dr. Bruce E. Carter and his Lawrenceville dental team offer patients an answer to all three. Our office provides a relaxing environment, gentle treatment options, and sedation dentistry for optimal comfort. We work hard to keep costs low, offer a variety of treatment options, and maximize benefits making dental care affordable, and best of all, we have block scheduling to treat the whole family in just one visit to our comprehensive dental practice. Your Lawrenceville family dentist and team invite you to experience a higher level of oral health care.
Why Preventive Dentistry Matters
In addition to offering patients a comfortable, affordable, convenient dental experience, we provide patients education and resources so they understand why preventive screenings, cleanings, and examinations are so important. We encourage all patients from 1 to 100 to visit our office at least two times a year. These six month dental checkups give us the opportunity to diagnose and treat potential oral health concerns in their earliest stages preserving natural dental structure and oral health. In addition to examining teeth for tooth decay and gum disease and professionally removing plaque and tartar buildup, our team also screens for early signs of bruxism (teeth grinding and clenching), temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorder, and oral cancer. The more familiar our dentist is with patients’ smiles, the better able we are to diagnose oral health concerns before they harm oral health.
Top 6 Benefits of Regular Checkups & Teeth Cleaning
- Save time – by visiting twice a year, patients are shown to save significant time long term as oral health is maintained rather than restored with more complex treatments
- Save money – for the same reason, patients save money by visiting twice a year, and most insurance plans cover regular checkups 100%
- Save lives – according to the Oral Cancer Foundation, the best way to prevent deaths caused by oral cancer is to increase the frequency of regular preventive screenings
- Protect overall health – periodontal disease and other oral health concerns like TMJ disorder, bruxism, and oral cancer adversely impact overall health in addition to damaging smiles
- Protect oral health – it is easier to preserve oral health than it is to restore it, so regular checkups are essential in achieving a lifetime of healthy natural smiles
- Protect appearance – regular cleanings and conservative treatment options that result in early detection protect patients’ naturally beautiful smiles
Contact Your Lawrenceville Family Dentist Today
If you’re ready to schedule a checkup for the whole family, contact Dr. Carter and his Transforming smiles team in Lawrenceville. We’re happy to answer questions or schedule appointments for the whole family. Dr. Carter is your go to Lawrenceville family dentist!